วันเสาร์ที่ 9 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

Run to the Future !! This NEW YEAR

In retrospect, my latest past year, I had enjoyed taking granted to be freshy of Thammasart University, Faculty of Accountancy and Commerce.

This all got me to think about my own future. "Whatever will be will be" is an immortal phrase, no one knows what will happen or where the future bring one to.

However, this year I have got a number of invaluable experiences from all my friends, school and surronding, all of them make me stronger and now I'm ready to fight all imminent things.

The last year in Satit Kaset School give me a great deal of extremely precious reminisces, I'm cheerful now and this year everything will be certainly better, I hope so.

15 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Greetings of the New Year. Wishing you all success in the next.


    A toast to the New Year. May all your resolutions
    become completed projects.


    Happy New Year! Thinking of you as we begin anew.

    ตอบลบ
  2. Happy New Year

    ( Don't know what to write. 555 )

    ตอบลบ
  3. i hope you felt happy and success in everything,too.


    HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!!

    ^^~

    ตอบลบ
  4. What an inspiring topic! I like how you care about your educations that someday will lead you to success. You are totally a hard worker with a nice smile and always ready to get through troubles anyhow. Keep it up, young fellow. Nice job!

    ตอบลบ
  5. beam ..

    happy new year 2010

    happy everything na ja

    ตอบลบ
  6. I don't know to comment this blog but I hope you meet happy in this year and every year.

    ตอบลบ
  7. very HAPPY* new YEAR to 2010 na


    I wish you lucky happy healthy and success


    ^^

    ตอบลบ
  8. Umm.. What will be will.

    two months we will have new life at university.

    ตอบลบ
  9. Happy new year

    I think that is the best experience of your life and I hope you will enjoy to be freshy of Thammasart University till graduate ^^
    but i think that we and my friend will sad when graduate at Satit Kaset

    What ever will be will be is an immortal phrase as you said ^^

    ตอบลบ
  10. Happy new year 2010


    beautiful life


    beautiful love


    beautiful body




    - - - -....^^

    ตอบลบ
  11. Happy new year . I wish you are happy. my friend.

    ตอบลบ
  12. Oh! You went to Thammasart University.

    I think

    Thammasart University is beautiful place.^^

    Finally I want to tell you.

    HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010

    I hope your happiness very much.

    ตอบลบ
  13. Happy new year !! it's too late
    I wish you Happiness and Joy...
    And Blessings for the New Year.
    ....
    ....
    When you're lonely ... I wish you LOVE !
    When you're down ... I wish you JOY !
    When you're troubled ... I wish you PEACE !
    When things seem empty ... I wish you HOPE !
    HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010 na

    ตอบลบ